100g baby bok choy
1 tube egg tofu (150g)
2-3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
3 tablespoon egg white (optional)
1. Remove egg tofu from tube and mash it (not too fine).
2. Roll mashed tofu into 1 inch (2.3cm) balls. They don’t have to be perfect.
3. Shallow fry mini tofu balls until golden. Put them aside.
As they are frying, they will turn from balls to pancake-like shapes.
4. Pluck baby bok choy leaves and rinse well.
5. Heat some oil in the wok/pan. Saute garlic until fragrance.
6. Add baby bok choy to wok and stir fry.
7. Add oyster sauce and dash of black pepper.
8. Add water if the consistency is too thick or add more oyster sauce to taste. Optional: add egg white and mix well.
9. Lastly add mini egg tofu to pan. Plate the dish once baby bok choy is cook.
10. Serve hot with rice.