This is one of the easiest Thai style cooking that I had try.... The Sardine In Tomato Sauce dish is delicious and healthy too. I found this recipe from Thai Cooking site and worth a try..
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 2 onions
• 2 tomatoes
• 1 large potato, cooked and diced
• 1 can mushrooms
• 1 large can of sardines
• 10 boiled quail eggs (optional)
• 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 500ml water
1) Heat up the wok and add in the cooking oil. Add in the onion, sauté until fragrant.
2) Add in all ingredients from (I) and (II), cook until it boil.
3) Turn to low heat and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Ready to serve.