Lamb is one of our very favorite meats and this lamb shoulder BBQ sauce is one of our favorite recipe I found on deliciousasianfood. You should be able to find lamb shoulder at your local supermarket.
* 6 pieces of lamb shoulder
* 1 whole garlic (choppped)
* 1/2 teaspoon of Italian Herbs
* 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce (buy from supermarkets)
* 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
* 1 – 2 teaspoons of sugar
* 1 pinch of salt
* A dash of black pepper powder
* 100 ml warm water
* 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Heat oil in wok and fry lamb shoulder for 1 – 2 minutes each side turning once only.
Remove lamb shoulder and set aside. With remaining oil, fry garlic for about 15 seconds and add water, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper powder to taste.
Once the sauce boils, return the lamb shoulder to the wok and cook for 1 minute by coating the sauce thoroughly over the lamb shoulder.
Serve hot with rice or potatoes.