300 gm yellow noodle
12 medium size prawns
2 tomatoes, sliced and blended with 500ml of water into tomato puree
8 cloves of garlic, chopped
3 tbsp of cooking oil
2 tbsp of chili paste
4 tbsp of tomato sauce
light soy sauce and sugar to taste.
5 leaves of lettuce, thinly sliced
2 eggs, hard boiled and sliced
Fried crispy shallot
2 calamansi lime, halved
1. To prepare the noodle, just add the yellow noodle to boiling water and cook for around 5 minutes until soft. Then, rinse in fresh water and pour onto plates.
2. Add oil to the heated wok and stir fry the chopped garlic till fragrant. Pour in the prawns and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add some light soy sauce and tomato sauce continue to stir fry for another 1 minute.
3. Add the chilli paste and continue to stir fry for a while.
4. Pour in the tomato puree. Let it simmer for roughly 5 minutes. Add sugar and light soy sauce to taste.
5. Off the fire, and pour the sauce over the cooked noodle. Garnish with lettuce and hard boiled egg.