1kg of big prawns
1 large onion (half)
salt and sugar
1. Trim and de-vein the prawns
2. Use clean water to rinse the prawns
3. Use 1 tablespoon of salt to marinate the prawns and keep in fridge for hours.
4. Heat wok and add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
5. Pour in the marinated prawns into wok, stir fry the shrimps till shell completely turn to red.
6. Dish out and set it aside.
7. Remove the excess oil from wok but only leave approximately 1 tablespoon of oil in wok.
8. Add in cut onion, fry for second. Return prawns back to wok again. Add in a pinch of salt, sugar, appropriate quantity of tomato ketchup and chili sauce, continue stir fry until all seasoning are mixed well.
9. Add in 3 tablespoons of water, bring to boil.
10. Dish up.