1 chickens - cut into small pieces
2 tomato - cut into wedges
1 stalk spring onion - sliced
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp turmeric powder
5 tbsp oil
1 onion - sliced
2 red chillies - sliced
2 cloves garlic - sliced
2 cm ginger - sliced
- Mix the chicken with turmeric and a pinch of salt.
- Fry the chicken in a wok until cook. Set aside.
- Heat 5 tbsp of oil and fry the sliced onion,sliced chillies,sliced ginger and sliced garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the water,tomato sauce and soy sauce and bring to boil.
- Add in the fried chicken, tomato and spring onion.
- Simmer for 3 minutes and serve.